Recently, the Axie Infinity metaverse has witnessed quite many events, especially in this season of Halloween. The popular p2e online platform announced mouth-watering bonus rewards for a Halloween special – Axieween. Similarly, it recently launched its Axieween Challenges featuring catchy rewards.
In addition to its many endeavors, Axie Infinity has announced that it will be hosting a welcome night for aspiring Axie trainers. The event is scheduled for Friday, October 28, 2022, at exactly 9 PM EST. Also, the program will be live on the platform’s Twitch channel, AxieInfinity, with more than 54,000 followers.
Notably, the event stated for Friday is Axie Infinity’s first official welcome night for aspiring Axie trainers. Through the program, attendees can learn more about Axies and the entire Axie Infinity platform. Top of it all, there will be attractive prizes in form of giveaways.
We’re hosting our first official Axie Welcome Night for aspiring Axie trainers!
• Getting started with Axie: step by step ✨
• Navigating the marketplace 🧿
• Tips and Axie giveaways 🛠️
See you this Friday at 9 PM EST!
📺| https://t.co/ZOochdi3pM pic.twitter.com/5TNdEVJmRy
— Axie Infinity🦇🔊 #AxieOrigins (@AxieInfinity) October 27, 2022
What Does the Axie Welcome Night Entail?
The Axie welcome night will be an experience to remember for all attendees, as it will feature quite many events. Also, the program’s main purpose is to orient them about the Axies and their entirety. This way, they can be officially welcomed into the platform as members and Axie trainers.
Attendees will be listening to talks from key members of the Axie Infinity team, as well as top-ranking members of the Axie community. As announced, the program will feature three main events:
- Getting started with Axie: step by step.
- Navigating the marketplace.
- Tips and Axie giveaways.
Axie Infinity: Getting Started with Axies
Axies are virtual creatures located in the Axie Infinity metaverse, where users can breed, train, trade, or battle with them. Each Axie is uniquely designed in costume and abilities, meaning that some are stronger than others. Notably, every Axie Infinity player’s goal is to breed or train the best Axies to win fights and earn rewards.
“Axies are fierce creatures that love to battle, build, and hunt for treasure.” – Axie Infinity.
Also, these NFT-based creatures possess qualities similar to those of real-world pets. This is because they can produce offspring that can also reproduce. However, unlike real-world pets, Axies cannot breed with Axies of the same family but can breed with Axies of all other species.
Furthermore, all Axies fall into six categories: Aqua, Beast, Bird, Bug, Plant, and Reptile. Each category comes with its special features. Thus, an Axie’s category plays a huge role in what kind of strengths and weaknesses it possesses.
How Many Body Parts Does Axies Have?
Since Axies are characters that perform roles, they obviously should have body parts. Of course, they have body parts that allow them to take action during battles, like card changing. But how many?
All Axies’ bodies are divided into six parts. These parts help the creatures to either launch or withstand strikes during fights. They include:
Notably, the back, tail, horn, and mouth help to determine usable cards during fights. A major reason is that these body parts come with corresponding cards. As such, they are always in handy during fights.
Features and Statistics of Axies
All Axies possess four features, better known as their statistics. They include: Skill, Health, Speed, and Morale. With these stats, every Axie Infinity player’s goal is to train his Axies to reach higher stats.
These stats can tell whether an Axie will be effective or not. This is because some Axies have higher stats, giving them higher advantages over their weaker counterparts. By increasing an Axie’s stats, it is better positioned to win battles, thus, fetching the owner more rewards.
- Skill: This stat determines how much damage an Axie can cause when they play multiple cards at once.
- Health: An Axie’s health is its endurance capacity. That is, how much damage it can endure before being eliminated out of a round. This stat is also known as HP.
- Speed: Axies are known to be unique in qualities. As such, they have different speed stats, which determine the order of events during battles. An Axie with a higher speed stat will strike the first blow in a fight. Also, having a high-speed stat will save the Axie from suffering from critical blows.
- Morale: Just as how a soldier needs to be motivated to fight well, Axies also get motivated by their morale stats. Morale increases and reduces their chances of causing critical strikes and losing fights, respectively. Simply put, this stat puts an Axie in the mood for battle.
An Axie can undergo breeding as much as seven times. And to nurture Axies, users need to earn the Smooth Love Potions (SLP) by playing the game. For SLPs, users can venture into PvE Adventure mode and the PVP Arena.
As the popular saying goes, “great things start small”, breeding requires patience. Users are expected to exercise a great deal of commitment and patience before they can produce offspring.
Furthermore, there is no guaranteed way to breed a paradigmatic Axie team. As such, players are free to test out various breeding strategies that suit their requirements.
Breeding the Best Axies
As mentioned earlier, there is no perfect strategy for breeding the best and strongest Axies. This is because Axies are unique and they are full of discoveries. So, it is best for players to study them rather than look for some shortcut to breeding “god-mode” Axies.
Here are a few tips to help players while trying to breed the best Axies:
- Study their Genetics: Axies come in categories, with each having its unique attributes. By being conscious of the genetic makeup of Axies, players can be more specific about what they want. In the process, they are likely to breed Axies with powerful stats. When trying to create new Axie species, players should not breed anything. The desired type of Axie should determine what to breed. For instance, Axies with low HP cannot function as tanks, and those with low damage per second (DPS) cannot wreak great havoc on opponents.
- Exercise Patience: As stated earlier, breeding takes time. And sometimes, it can be tempting to brush through breeding periods. However, doing so might not produce the best results. Patience demands that players study each Axie’s genetic makeup during breeding sessions. This way, they will not end up with compromised or ineffective Axies.
Navigating the Marketplace
The Axie Infinity marketplace is the powerhouse of all transactions in the Axie Infinity metaverse. From purchase to sales of Axies, all transactions are run on the in-game marketplace. So, whether you are a collector or a breeder, you can process your transactions on the platform.
Similarly, users can buy Land on the marketplace. This Land signifies that they are entitled to portions in the Lunacian metaverse. The marketplace is one of the most interesting features of the Axie Infinity platform.
A Brief About Axie Infinity
Axie Infinity is a digital platform where players own pet creatures known as Axies. Upon desired development, these creatures are utilized in battles and exploration of the Axie metaverse. Also, they can breed with other Axies, regardless of the species.
Additionally, Axie Infinity is owned by popular gaming firm, Sky Mavis, and it is built on the ever-functional Ethereum blockchain network. The network ensures that all transactions in the game are smooth and secure. Since its inception, Axie Infinity has remained one of the best play-to-earn games of our time.