Wether you are a teen or an adult, the best job has to be testing video games and actually getting paid big bucks. Many people look away and say that these are a bunch of scams and you never get the money but let me assure you from first hand that they are not scams and you can get paid. Now sure 80% of them are scams, but the other 20% are not and that is where the big fish is hidden. You can be a game tester for pretty much any console and yes, even pc games which are the most tested.
Who Pays Me For Testing Video Games?
Companies who need your opinion on their new or still beta video games. A great example is Halo 3 which is on the Xbox 360 and Haze which is on the Ps3. Before releasing Halo 3 to the public, Microsoft had thousands of game testers test it and give comments on what should be changed etc… While Sony did not ask gamers to test their game and what ended up happening is that Haze was a flop ( no one bought is because it was not a very good game and the ratings for it went from 4-6 ) but a Halo 3 was a super success and it was bought over 1 billion times! That is 1/6 of the world.
How Can I Find Real Game Testing Opportunities?
Well the best way to go is like me, ask around and eventually you will be pointed to the right direction and land on the 20% of sites that i talked about earlier.
No Comment! Be the first one.