To use the Maiar DeFi Wallet, you have an option to install it as a Chrome extension on your desktop or laptop. Remember that the Wallet is not accessible as a mobile device. So, grab the directions to complete the installation process.
- To begin with, go to the Chrome Web Store.
- From there, hit on the Add to Chrome option and verify the pop-up.
- Moving ahead, you have to tap on the Pin Icon available on the Extension bar.
- And you can begin using the Wallet.
Ways to Create a Wallet on Maiar DeFi Wallet
- To access the Maiar DeFi Wallet, you need to generate a Wallet on it. And to generate an account, you have to mention your mobile number and hit on the Continue option. The Wallet does not have any user data like personal details and private keys. You have to type your number to send tokens to contacts available on your smartphone—further, input the six-digit code to confirm your mobile number.
- You have successfully created the Wallet; now, you have to fund it with EGLD tokens. But you are suggested to set a backup before you begin the process. So, go to the Profile column and move to the Wallet Settings.
- There you need to choose a Secret Phrase. Once you store a backup of your Wallet, you will need to have a checkmark categorized Backed Up. you won’t be able to view the seed or secret phrase for security reasons. To see the mnemonic password, tap on the Hide Icon.
- Note: The Maiar DeFi Wallet warns that you should not share your Seed Phrase with anyone. Rather your Wallet would be compromised. The recovery phrase should be preserved in a safe place. Lastly, you need to go through the Wallet recommendation attentively and tap on the OK.
Procedure to Add Liquidity on Maiar DeFi Wallet
Getting into the below-attached guide, you can simply add liquidity to your registered Maiar DeFi Wallet.
- To commence the process, you need to use the Maiar DeFi Wallet webpage.
- Tap on the Liquidity option given on the top menu.
- And then press on the +Add Liquidity option.
- Now, choose the tokens from the available list that you wish to add liquidity for.
- Further, input the quantity of the tokens to add.
- Head to the slippage and go with the Continue option.
- Then, you will be asked to verify four transactions based on your login method.
- Those transactions will be provided, and your new balances will be completely upgraded, pending the transaction’s accomplishment.
Methods to Swap on Maiar DeFi Wallet
If you want to swap tokens on your authorized Maiar DeFi Wallet, you must accept and work on all the methods given below.
- Commence the process by logging into the Maiar DeFi Wallet.
- Secondly, press the Swap button provided on the top menu.
- Then, you will get the chance to select the original tokens and destination tokens.
- You must choose any two tokens.
- Depending on the current price, the quantity of the destination token will be directly calculated.
- Now it’s time to decide the slippage and head to the Continue bar.
- Afterward, you will be asked to confirm or verify two transactions according to your login method.
- The two transactions will be sent, and your new address will be directly updated.
- And finally, you are done with the process.
The Maiar DeFi Wallet is the strong or modernized version of the Elrond web Wallet that notably accelerates interaction within Elrond dApps. Focusing on the updated Maiar Version, you can manage your NFT collections. The Wallet enables its users to send and receive EGLD and tokens and observe all the currency transactions. You get all the authority to include or deduct Wallets, update passwords and switch within the day or night mode. Despite this, it is also safe and secure as it provides a seed phrase. No other authority can use or change your seed phrase, which means that your account is secured. Further, get the step-by-step guide to install, create an account, add liquidity, and swap tokens on Maiar DeFi Wallet.
No Comment! Be the first one.