Shard Wars Contract has been reviewed by The PlayzToEarn Team and found no backdoor, no malicious codes that can allow the owner to withdraw all the funds from the smart contract.
This contract is part of a blockchain-based game where users can create and participate in battles using their heroes, and rewards are distributed based on the battle results.
✔️ The smart contract is deployed in Binance Smart Chain with the use of Binance Pegged USDT Tether as it’s cryptocurrency requirement.
✔️ Daily ROI Starts from 2%-2.6%
✔️ Shard and Gold Management:
– addShard Users can add shards to their account using the function. Shards can be purchased using the USDT token, and referral rewards are distributed.
– withdrawGold – Users can withdraw gold using the function.
– swapGoldForShardOrSphere – The function allows users to exchange gold for shards or spheres.
– purchaseBuilding – Users can purchase buildings using the function. It deducts the cost from shards or spheres, depending on the building type.
– purchaseHero – Users can purchase heroes using the function.
– upgradeHero upgrading heroes.
– killHero – killing heroes.
– collectGold -The function allows users to collect accumulated gold from their buildings.
– fightCreateOrJoin – Users can create or join battles using the function and take turns in battles with fightTurn.
– finishBattle – The function handles the rewards and commissions for battles.
– used for for synchronizing user data and others for querying user and hero information.
Official Links ;